After you install Maker you’ll be redirected to the Getting Started screen. You can access it later by navigating to Appearance → Getting Started. This screen contains links to documentation articles that will help you set up Maker.
- How to Upgrade from a Free Version
- Recommended Plugins
- Importing the Demo Data
- Customizer Overview
- How to Add Portfolio Projects
- How to Setup Portfolio on the Frontpage
- How to Change the Number of Projects on the Frontpage
- How to Reorder Projects on the Frontpage
- Page Templates
- Menu Locations
- How to Create a Social Menu
- Sidebar & Widgets
- Upgrading to Maker 0.3.0
- Child Themes
Can’t find an answer or stuck on any of the docs? Email me and I’ll do my best to help.