After you install Maker you’ll be redirected to the Getting Started screen. You can access it later by navigating to Appearance → Getting Started. This screen contains links to documentation articles that will help you set up Maker.
- How to Upgrade from a Free Version
- Recommended Plugins
- Importing the Demo Data
- Customizer Overview
- How to Add Portfolio Projects
- How to Setup Portfolio on the Frontpage
- How to Change the Number of Projects on the Frontpage
- How to Reorder Projects on the Frontpage
- Page Templates
- Menu Locations
- How to Create a Social Menu
- Sidebar & Widgets
- Upgrading to Maker 0.3.0
- Child Themes
- How to show projects of the same category on one page?
Can’t find an answer or stuck on any of the docs? Email me and I’ll do my best to help.