Every purchase on ThemePatio comes with support. This includes fixing bugs, answering setup questions and questions about theme features. Customization is a bit different. It includes changing the advertised functionality of the theme.
I’m happy to help you with both but customization is a paid option because it requires extra work.
Below are some examples of support vs customization requests.
- I followed the manual, but my theme doesn’t work.
- I can’t make my website look like the demo.
- I’ve discovered a bug that breaks the theme.
- I tried to use the theme with the … plugin, and it doesn’t work as advertised on the plugin website.
- How do I add … feature to the theme?
- Can I change the layout to look like …
- I’d like to remove the … element from the website…
- How do I change the font in the theme?
As you can see, customization requests are about pushing the theme beyond its basic functionality.
Some customization can be resolved as a part of the Priority Support plan. Others require more custom development.
Regardless of the nature of your request, feel free to submit a ticket. I’ll help you figure out if it’s a support or customization request and provide with the steps to solving your problem.